Monday, August 5, 2013

LEOPARD PRINT #OOTD H&M and Victoria's Secret PINK

I went from no leopards to two leopards!

I recieved my beautiful red shoes from shoedazzle the week before last and immediately stated thinking of ways to wear them. (I am reviewing my shoe dazzle shoes later)

The first and most obvious combo I could think of was with leopard print clothes.
So I was on the hunt!

That weekend, they had an awesome sale at H&M, buy two sale items, get one free, so I bought into it! (Which, after I thought about it, is not as good as 50% off sale items, but that comes later when the selection is much less)

One of the items I picked up was this leopard print long sleeve sheer** button up blouse.

I wore it with black dress pants and my new red shoes and was office ready!
my shoes actually looked like booties under the pants.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I went to Victoria's Secret with my mom and found these awesome "Yoga Leggings" That I also picked up. (You can't see in the pictures, but they say PINK in small print all over next to the spots! <3)

I wore these with a sheer** black sleeveless button up and my black blazer with the new red shoes and didn't feel too office ready, but I wore it anyway!
I think with a longer blazer or even a longer top, I would feel better.  I probably won't be wearing them to work again. (Until the winter, with boots! YES!)
This outfit was instagram worthy that day! (:
**I always wear my sheer blouses with a tank top for the office, but I skip the tank top and put on a cute bra when I wear them to go out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel that wearing these prints doesn't require much from the accessory department.
I wore a red and gold bow ring just because I felt like it with the leggings outfit but that's it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So after a not so extensive search on google, I found that most people said you call it Leopard print when the spots are more than one color and Cheetah print when the spots are only one color.

Which brings me to this conclusion, The Cheetah Girls on Disney Channel are the ones that confused me when I was growing up!  They were called the Cheetah girls but wore leopard print clothes in all colors all the time! What a contradiction! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment