Friday, April 25, 2014

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure: REVIEW


I LOVE impress manicure! This is the fastest and easiest way to have nice looking nails for an estick the, night out, interview, graduation, new years, birthday, a date, or any day you want your nails to look great for! These press on nails save you time AND money! Who doesn't love that?!

The colors and designs they come in are great and they are always coming out with new ones. They also have different lengths.

The process is so easy. After I pick out which sizes go on each nail, I lay them down on my vanity, table, desk at work, even on my lap if we're in the car! Then I wipe all my nails with the prep pad and when that dries, I peel the backing of each nail, and stick them all on, starting from the pinky.

My big tip would be to make sure you don't wash or wet your nails and hands for the next few hours if possible. That really makes a difference for me on how long they last.

I would definitely recommend these nails to anyone! I love how easy they are to put on and also they come off just as easy.
I buy them at Walmart and Walgreens.

Check out their website for more info!

imPRESS MANICURE

No comments:

Post a Comment