Friday, April 25, 2014

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Review #PlayOn


When these tampons came in my UNIVOXBOX I was so excited to receive them because as long as I have been using tampons, I still don't have a favorite brand.  I buy different ones every time and try them.  I know the ones I like and the ones I stay away from.  Some seem too small or too thin and some are not absorbent enough.

In the case of Playtex Sport Fresh Balance, I really liked them!  They are long enough and absorbent enough.  Though I did notice that they don't really seem to expand a bit as they absorb.  They stay compressed if I'm explaining that correctly.  Like stiff and not soggy, which is good but i just felt they could be more absorbent if they didn't seem so stiff.
With that said though, I really like that they definitely stay in place while I'm active playing sports or on a run.

The odor shield is good to have rather than not have but I can't help but feel that mixed with the natural scent it becomes sour.

I really like these. I would definitely recommend them to anyone but specially beginners. The applicator is a plastic one, it's smooth and glides easily.

Check out their website for more info!
Playtex Play On

No comments:

Post a Comment